January 15, 2019

The Books are in!


Have Space Suit Will Travel screensaver

The books are in and they look great! So for all this week and probably the next, I'm going to be up to my armpits in book orders, shipping boxes, and packing slips.

I know I've said it before but Heinlein fans are the best! I really appreciate your patience throughout the last 2+ years and it is my sincere hope that this end product has been worth the wait.

All my best,
Eric Gignac

p.s.   If you want an additional copy of HSSWT or an HSSWT Patch, Poster or anything Heinlein just visit us at  www.heinleinbooks.com. 

1 comment:

  1. Have the hardback ... great job!

    I tried to post a review on Goodreads but the ISBN printed in the book is apparently a duplicate of "Space Solar Power" -- is there an updated ISBN I should be using?

    ReplyDelete