January 17, 2017

Greetings and Happy New Years from the Have Space Suit Will Travel Team!

I apologize for the lateness of this update, but we’ve had a few hurdles to overcome since our KickStarter ended, and in focusing on the issues, I have overlooked the most important part of this effort, and that is you, our loyal supporters. Going forward I plan to post our progress more frequently. 

We are now a little over a third of the way complete on the production of HSSWT. However, even with our production team going full speed our goal for completion has been pushed back to the Fall of 2017. That being said, we plan to start sending out our additional materials, (i.e. posters, wallpaper graphics and patches) by the end of this month. I will contact you individually to let you know your package is on the way. 


 We’ve also received several emails from our KickStarter supporters letting us know that their addresses have changed. I will be updating the supporter lists continuously to make sure I have the latest address and reward levels as we move on. Also before we send out the final HSSWT graphic novels I will put out a last call for address changes .


Other emails we’ve received want to know if they can still purchase HSSWT flight patches. This was tricky since we have a very limited supply. So we’ve decided that once we’ve fulfilled the initial KS order we will post the option for additional patches on the KS page and if the demand is great enough we will make more patches.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, could you give me a link to that survey page, as I need to give you a change of address. Regards, Hugh

    ReplyDelete