July 25, 2018

Great News!

The Have Space Suit Will Travel graphic novel has finished it's last edit cycle and is now being prepped for printing. When the printing proofs have been approved I will post the schedule for the expected delivery date. Until that time I will be sending out other level rewards such as the patches, posters and COTG graphic novels. 
And on that note we have;
Some More good News!
The HSSWT eBooks are ready to be downloaded. I will be sending out the HSSWT eBook download codes to the respective reward levels this week. 
And now some even 'gooder' news?
Since I have the greatest most patient KS backers ever ...the HSSWT graphic novel will be a Hard Cover edition with additional articles and art. 

I know that many of your addresses have changed so I'm taking steps to make sure that the KS address book is up to date. I will also send out to the respective reward levels the Sponsorship pages to make sure your names are spelled correctly. 
It has been a long process and a great learning experience for which I am truly grateful for you patience and support! You can still pre-order HSSWT graphic novels at: www.heinleinbooks.com

~Erg!

1 comment: